Why ‘Circular Economy’ Is More Than Just a 2020 Buzz Word
1. Reduce business-related travelIf your company isn’t willing to decrease its number of flights per year, persuade them to offset their business flights by contributing to companies like Flightnook with every flight.
2. Improve recycling practices and reduce trashInstall recycling receptacles and convince your coworkers to bring their own personalized mugs to decrease the use of 1-time use paper cups.
3. Buy greenStart an initiative to buy greener and cleaner products for your office.
4. Convince your company to rent their toolsLook into if your city has any local tool libraries that your office could make use of instead of buying a tool they’ll use once or twice a year. Saves money too!
5. Start a Green CommitteeLook for those that have similar interests to you and start a Green Committee that meets once or twice a month to improve your company’s carbon footprint. Community is everything.
6. More work-from-home daysIf COVID has taught us anything, it’s that working from home was a lot more doable than our companies have led us to believe in past years.